Laser pointers with 405 nanometers wavelength of light are also called blue violet laser pointers. Although it is rarely prefered to the green and red ones, it could be used for what others do, which also reflects the individual unique aesthetic taste. It is probably not as much preferred lasers as an astronomy laser pointer, because brighter colors would make an object more visible in the sky. However it comes down to all other uses such as pinpointing something on the large screen or on the blackboard.
Green laser pointers is now the world's most popular laser pointers, because the green light than red light 6 times more than red light beam significantly, while the price is much cheaper than the blue and yellow. Green pen is the wavelength of light emitted 500-550nm, the wavelength sensitivity of the coefficient table, as is the closest one wavelength. Green is undoubtedly efficient light source, the eye more easily identified. The green light sensitivity of the human eye is higher than a lot of red; the other is green light scattering in the atmosphere more than red light.
Red laser pointers, wavelength 630-670nm green laser pointer is more for longer. The first red pointer was released in the early 1980s. Nowadays, the red laser diode technology has been very mature. More durable, the price is much more cheaper than ever. More easily transmitted red light air, dust, water vapor, so the light path can be seen to need more power. 100 mW red laser pointers probably only about 20 milliwatts, and green. Do remember that red laser pointers are powerful since the light they emit is powerful when it hits a certain object and converges into a point.
Place to note
Now, more and more laser pointers and flashlights sold in the market are class IIIB with a power over 5mW. But when the laser directly penetrates into the eyes, there may be some damage. Especially to some high power laser pointers, diffuse light probably damage the eyes, the focus are more likely to ignite flammable materials. Therefore laser pointers are not a toy, not suitable for children. When operating high-power laser, wear special secure glasses would be safe, especially for the invisible laser. In a word, no matter how much power the laser power is, you need to avoid hitting into your eyes.
Get a professional laser pointer pen as a conductor to make your life more convenient! Our 100mW 532nm Green Beam Light Single-point Style Handheld Zoomable Waterproof Laser Pointer Pen must be your optimal decision! Top quality material makes the shell solid and sturdy to use. Featuring stable performance, it has low power consumption and long service life. It supports single-point style, directly pointing at whatever desired target. Also, it can be regarded as a flashlight for daily lighting performance. This laser pointer pen is extremely ideal for teaching, speech, display and so on! Come attached with several accessories, it is a worthwhile investment!
100mW high power, stable performance
Produce a super bright green beam light full of energy
Handy size, excellent waterproof and dimmable design
Support single - point style, directly shooting any desired target
Gorgeous appearance, smooth surface and excellent durability
Point at any desired target on projection screens, video monitors, and presentation graphics
Come attached with accessories for convenient use
Also act as a flashlight for lighting performance
A) Activation:Activate laser by pressing the push button for continuous use or depress the momentary pressure switch for on demand use.
B) Replacing and installing laser genetics battery:Remove the push button assembly(located in the rearend of the laser designator) by turning it counter clockwise.
Place one CR123A battery inside, with the positive(+) end facing out. Replace the push button assembly or the momentary pressure switch securely by turning it clockwise until tight. It is now ready for use.
C) Beam Adjustment:Located in the Mid-Section of your laser designator is a 1/4 inch thick rotating ring. This ring is marked from your MIN(minimum output radius) to Max(the maximum output radius). The dial is the zoom control for the laser sight.
D) Beam Adjustment:Laser Genetic, Adjustable, scope mount use
1. Attach lower half of 1"mount to rifle scope tube.
2. Attach the upper half of the adjustable mount with the elevation adjstment knob facing the elevation turret. DO NOT TIGHTEN SCREWS YET.
3. Loosen and separate laser designator right mount(upper mount).
4. Place laser designator in upper mount and attach upper half of mount. DO NOT TIGHTEN SCREWS YET.
5. Befor tightening the screws in the upper half of both rings ensure that adjustable mount is correctly aligned vertically above the rifle scope tube. Make sure that windage and elevation adjustment knobs are clear of the scope turrets and the on/off switch is accessible. Tighten the 1" mount to the scope tube.
6. Slide the laser designator forward or backward for the
Best position to allow for removal of the push button.
Switch and installation ofthe momentary pressure switch. Also check clearance of beam rotation ring to ensure beam diameter adjustment. Tighten the screws on the lower and upper mounts. The mount screws can be tightened using a non-permanent thread lock.
E) Windage and Elevation Adjustments: The Laser Genetics adjustable mount is equipped with windage and elevation adjustment knobs to direct the laser light wiht your field of view. To Make any adjustments, first loosen(rotate counter clockwise) the Front & Rear locking screws. DO NOT REMOVE LOCKING KNOB, ONLY LOOSEN. To adjust elevation rotate the elevation knob clockwise for "up" and counter clockwise for "down". The windage adjustment is located on the side of the adjustable mount. Rotate the locking knob counter clockwise to loosen. Rotate the windage adjustment knob clockwise ofr movement to the "right" and counter clockwise for movement to the "left". After adjustments are complete, finger tighten the locking knobs in the clockwise direction to secure the windage adjustment.
F) Weaver Mount:
1. Place Laser Genetics between and two Rings and secure with The side mounted screws.
2. Please the Laser Genetics and mount onto base of the rifle rail and tighten into place.
G) Binocular/Spotting Scomount: This mount is designed to fit most binoculars equipped with a center hinge mounting screw. The mount can also be used with most spotting scopes which are equipped with a body rotation right. Binocular mount:
1. Remove top right of binocular mount and place Laser Genetics in between rights and secure with Supply ring screws.
2. Remove binocular hinge screw(located on the front side of the hinge)*
3. Place hinge screw through mounting hole on the laser genetics binocular mount and secure to front hinge on the binocular.
4. Rotate binocular mount locking knob counter clockwise to loosen and adjust elevation so that the laser light come into Your field of view.
5. Tighten binocular mount locking knob by turning clockwise until finger tight. Spotting Scope Mount:
1. Remove top right of spotting scope mount and place Laser Genetics in between rights and secure with supply right screws.
2. Remove spotting scope rotation ring knob/set screw.
3. Place Laser Genetics mount over the threaded hole in the spotting scope, reinstall rotation ring knob/set screw and finger tighten.
4. Mount can be adjusted "up" and "down" with the spotting scope ring knob and "left" and "right" with the binocular/spotting scope mount locking knob. Rotate the locking knob counter clockwise to loosen and clockwise to tighten.
Green Laser Beam
Single - point
1 x 16340 Battery
Strap / Clip
1000 - 2000m
(6.38 x 1.57 x 1.38) " / (16.2 x 4 x 3.5) cm (L x W x H)
14.71oz / 417g
1 x Laser Pointer Pen
1 x 2 x Brackets
1 x Switch with Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x 16340 Battery
1 x 1 x Clean Cloth
Don't allow the laser beam to enter the eye. The laser beam is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage. Not the laser point to the crowd, especially in the face
Don't look directly with your eyes or using binoculars and other equipment to observe the laser beam on the remote control. Never let the laser point to a mirror or other highly reflective surfaces
Please keep the laser pointer away from children (especially the high powered ones) in order to avoid the damage by the children's contacting
Don't light laser pointer continually in 30 seconds, it will affect its lifetime for prolonged use
Please remove the battery from the laser pointer when not in use
Need to disassemble, adjust or repair, please get professional maintenance technicians
The use of laser pointers (especially the higher powered ones) may be illegal in some countries
Therefore, customers can buy and use it by following the local laws and regulations. In the event of resale, you also need to incorporate this notation in the product description, so that any potential buyer can be well informed before making purchasing decision
Everything you buy from LaserPointerPro.com is backed by our 90 days Guarantee. See additional details on our return policy here:
Warranty & Returns
We accepts the following payment options:
Paying by Credit Card
( Visa, MasterCard )
LaserPointerPro.com accepts Visa and MasterCard. On the Payment page, select "Credit Card" as your payment method, then enter your Card Number, Expiration Date and CVV Number.